Sunday, September 4, 2011

Have been Busy, A lesson on humility

Hi all

Apologies for not updating my blog till now.

I've been busy with recruiting new freshmen for SIFE so that we will have a greater pool of talents to nurture into social entrepreneurs!

I will be posting some sharing from the Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum soon.

Nevertheless, I hope to share this verse which reminded me to be humble in my conduct.

Romans 12:3 For by grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

Personal remarks: We are all by grace given our differing gifts to play roles which God has prepared for us. Hence let us care, not to be prideful of our accomplishments or positions attained, but be wise to give God the glory and thank Him for His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment