Monday, February 14, 2011

The 2 Minutes rule

Heh all...
I have been really busy for the pass few days, hence my slacking in daily post. Nevertheless, I learnt this really meaningful quote which I really agree with. :)
All of us should adopt this rule to greatly enhance our work efficiency.


"David Allen: I have a two-minute rule that says: If you determine an action can be done in two minutes, you actually should do it right then because it’ll take longer to organize it and review it than it would be to actually finish it the first time you notice it. If you don’t avoid the question about what’s the next step, lots of two minute items could be done right then. Now, there are many times that you have a next step that’s going to take longer amount of time, like drafting some big new spreadsheet. You wouldn’t want to do that in two minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment